Mark ID breaches as "read"

Airwolf018
Airwolf018 Posts: 1 New Member

I am new to F-Secure (and very happy with the product!), and the software detected some ID breaches. The suggested steps in the individual breach have been made, and i miss the possibility to mark the breach as "read", "finished", or similar.

2 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• JOnes
    JOnes Posts: 636 Forum Champion

Yes,and old breaches not "active" any more should be archived

• joepaul
    joepaul Posts: 3 Observer

I am also encountering this issue. I am new to F-Secure (and very happy with the product!), and the software detected some ID breaches. The suggested steps in the individual breach have been made, and I miss the possibility to mark the breach as "read", "finished", or similar.

• joepaul

I am also encountering this issue. I am new to F-Secure (and very happy with the product!), and the software detected some ID breaches. The suggested steps in the individual breach have been made, and I miss the possibility to mark the breach as "read", "finished", or similar.

• joepaul

Is anybody here who can help me with this? I would love your guidance. Thanks! https://capcutproapk.org/

• CarolinaC
    CarolinaC Posts: 131 Moderator

Hello @Airwolf018 , @joepaul

Thank you for reaching out to us.

We understand the importance of managing your breach notifications effectively. At this moment, our system does not have the capability to mark breaches as "done" or to archive them. However, we want to emphasize the importance of promptly addressing any new breach notifications that appear on your list.

Whenever a new breach is detected, it is crucial to follow the recommended actions provided by our application. These actions typically include changing your password or deleting accounts that are no longer in use. By following these steps, you can significantly reduce the risk of potential security threats.

We are continuously working to improve our service and appreciate your understanding and patience. If you have any further questions or need assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Best regards.