Limited to 1 device

Johnty94
Johnty94 Posts: 3 New Member

hello, I have the subscription through virgin media, which says it is for unlimited devices. However on my account I am only allowed 1 device. Virgin support push me towards F-secure, then f-secure support push me back to virgin media. Any support or advice would be appreciated.

Tagged:

Accepted Answer

• marmab
    marmab Posts: 45 Moderator
    Answer ✓

The link with the details to correcting this account issue has been sent to your community inbox.

Answers

• JOnes
    JOnes Posts: 635 Forum Champion

I feel that the "unlimited number of devices" applies to your Broadband contract with Virgin Media, and in connection with that a data security agreement has been concluded with F-Secure's software, of which Virgin media has a reseller agreement as the operator. In Finland, operators always sell these data security packages according to the number of devices, the price is slightly more expensive the more devices you want to protect. I think you bought a data security package from Virgin media that covers the protection of one device.So a new connection to Virgin media and extend the contract depending on the number of devices is probably the easiest way to secure all your devices(win,Mac,Android,iOS)

• Johnty94

“Unlimited devices, after the first 15 devices you will need to be registered via F‑Secure. £3 per month or annual subscription for £30.”

this is the wording from virgin media,

• Johnty94

“Simply sign up and download the app on as many devices as you like and feel at ease knowing Advanced Security is there to”

• JOnes
    JOnes Posts: 635 Forum Champion

Well.there it is(extended Virgin Media Security) and and F-Secure UK support also helps if extra registering is needed(+44 20 3936 1490) i presume..

• marmab
    marmab Posts: 45 Moderator

Hello @Johnty94

I will send you a private message in order for us to get to the bottom of status of your subscription.