License mixup - how to restore?

claustk
claustk Posts: 1 New Member

Hi, had Internet security /3 devices active on my account

Bought Freedome VPN license from a 3d party and activated that license on my account.. But my Internet Security license is now dissapeared and not active, so I would like to remove the VPN license and reactivate my Internet security license again - but i cannot enter any license number on the F-secure site now?

How do i get VPN on my current accaount together with internet security?

Accepted Answer

• CarolinaC
    CarolinaC Posts: 131 Moderator
    Answer ✓

Hello @claustk ,

Thank you for reaching out to us through the F-Secure Community Portal.

We appreciate your engagement and the opportunity to assist you. I have also noticed that you contacted us via chat earlier today regarding the same issue.

After discussing your case with my colleague, we have gathered the necessary information to assist you effectively. She will be reaching out to you shortly through the support ticket you created to provide further assistance and help resolve your issue.

To give you a brief explanation of the situation, it seems that you lost access to your Internet Security service due to the entry of a new code for a different subscription, which is for our VPN service. It is important to note that our system does not support connecting two different subscriptions by entering a code meant for another product. Each code is valid only for renewing the specific product it is issued for, and thus, using a VPN subscription code cannot renew or extend an Internet Security subscription.

My colleague will provide detailed instructions and support through the ticket you have raised.

Thank you for your understanding and patience. If you have any further questions or require additional assistance in the meantime, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Best regards.

Product & Pricing Info