Why can I not see the f-secure app on my PC

AH4011
AH4011 Posts: 1 New Member

I had to install Windows 10 new and it's running good, but i do not find the f-secure app and the logo is not more in der taskline. Who can help me?

Accepted Answer

• CarolinaC
    CarolinaC Posts: 131 Moderator
    Answer ✓

Hello @AH4011 ,

thank you for contacting us here on the F-Secure Community Portal.

To ensure that our program functions optimally, it is important to have the latest Windows updates installed. Please follow the steps below to check for updates and resolve any issues you might be experiencing with F-Secure.

Update Windows:

• Go to Settings > Update & Security > Windows Update.
    • Click on Check for updates and install any available updates.

Run F-Secure as Administrator:

• Locate the F-Secure icon on your desktop or in your start menu.
    • Right-click the icon and select Run as administrator.
    • Check if the program opens successfully.

Reinstall F-Secure:

If the issue persists, I recommend reinstalling the program. To uninstall F-Secure, please use our uninstallation tool, which will help you remove all associated errors and files. You can download the tool from this website: https://www.f-secure.com/de/support/tools

After the uninstallation please follow these steps to install F-Secure:

1. Log in to your My F-Secure account: https://my.f-secure.com/login
      2. Select the device name you want to reinstall and click Release license.
      3. A page will appear to confirm the action. Click Release license. The license will now be removed.
      4. Click on + Add device.
      5. Select my device
      6. Select the device type (the system recognizes your device type by default) and click Download for Windows.
      7, Once the download is complete, run the F-Secure Safe Network installer.
      When the installer starts, click Accept and Install

By following these steps, you should be able to resolve any issues and ensure that the program runs smoothly.

If you have any further questions or need additional assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Best regards!

Pricing & Product Info