Please bring back the dog and the white man for the main screen

laszlo3
laszlo3 Posts: 18 Explorer
edited June 29 in Device Protection

Hi,

after updating 19.5 the main screen of f-secure is a black man drinking coffee. Before that there was a dog with a white man, now they are at "device protection". Please don't change this. F-Secure is a Finnish company, not an American one, so we don't need here the "black lives matter" ideology. It is a security program protecting us from viruses, not an ideology company protecting us from the white supremacy.

Accepted Answer

• PawełP
    PawełP Posts: 367 Moderator
    Answer ✓

Hello @laszlo3

We carefully analyze all our customers' feedback on our products with network security in mind.
    In our business, we focus on ensuring that users are protected while using the Internet every day. In doing so, we are not motivated by any ideology that would favor any race or nationality.

At the same time, the graphics that appear in our programs or other materials related to our brand emphasize the international nature of our business. This has to do with the fact that our programs are used to secure electronic devices around the world by people of different cultures and nationalities.

Have a good one.

Pawel

Making every digital moment secure, for everyone

Answers

• MJO
    MJO Posts: 52 Active Engager

Well, if you don´t like it, you can minimize that top bar.

• laszlo3

Thanks, but no. With that I loose the xxx files checked and xxxx web address checked numbers.

• laszlo3
    edited July 1

Hello Pavel,

So you dont favor any race or nationality, but somehow felt the need to change the white man with dog to a black man? Thats exactly favoring a race or a nationality. At least it would be random person, but no, always a black man. If you want to be neutral, just use the dog.

• laszlo3
    edited July 6

Looks like no further comment from f-secure. If you want to be like this, sure you can, but I'm not going to renew my 5 license. Good bye after 3 years, to bad its ended like this.