F-Secure will not completely download on my PC. will not open when you click on program

BenzBoy863
BenzBoy863 Posts: 1 New Member

When I started downloading F-Secure Total on my PC everything seemed to be downloading just fine untill the end of the download when I received a message which said……..Must install .Net Desktop Runtime version 6.0.28. I gave me a small area in which it appeared it was offering me a download for this program. When I hit download……….nothing happens.. I have uninstalled and reinstalled twice and had the same exact results ??? Can somebody please help me ???????????

Accepted Answer

Answers

Hi,

In addition what @PawełP already instructed, I will add that the product installer will automatically try to install those packages already and you only see the message if the automatic installation fails.

Usually in these situations you need to first uninstall .NET runtime from Windows as it is somehow broken and then try with the reinstall.

F-Secure R&D, Desktop products

• Onail
    Onail Posts: 1 Observer

Hello, @PawełP, I have already installed .NET Desktop Runtime 6.0.28, but still not fixed in my case.

• PawełP
    PawełP Posts: 310 Moderator

Hello @Onail

We welcome you to our forum.

In this situation, I would like to ask you to make sure that all Windows updates have been installed correctly. If so, please attach a screenshot of the message that is displayed when the installation of our program is interrupted.

We will try to find the reason why our program cannot be installed on your device.

Best regards

Pawel

Making every digital moment secure, for everyone