iOS F-Secure: Total Security & VPN logs out daily

Options
tkasu
tkasu Posts: 1 New Member

Hi!

Since migrating from Freedome and ID Protection to F-Secure app, it automatically logs out daily (or at least bi-daily). After I logging back in, it complains about no licences left, and I need to release my iPhone’s licence before I can use the app again. This is pretty frustrating, as it prevents me to access my password vault before doing the relogin and licence release procedure.

Any idea how to resolve this issue?

Accepted Answer

• PawełP
    PawełP Posts: 286 Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @tkasu

I'd like to share an update on the recurring logout problem on iOS devices.

Well, I have received information from the technical department that the fix for this bug has already been developed and implemented into version 23.1. This version should be released soon.

Thank you very much for your understanding and patience.

Best regards

Pawel

Making every digital moment secure, for everyone

Answers

• PawełP
    PawełP Posts: 286 Moderator
    Options

Hello @tkasu

We welcome you to our forum and thank you for your comment.
    The problem that occurred on your device has already been identified by our technicians. We are currently preparing a complete solution, which, after the testing phase, will be implemented in a version available to all users.
    Thank you for informing us about any malfunction of our programs. This helps us to react quickly and repair the defects.
    We are sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you. I will keep you informed about the progress in solving this problem.

Best regards.

Pawel

Making every digital moment secure, for everyone

Pricing & Product Info