Change from ID Protection to F-secure app

Options
011e
011e Posts: 1 New Member

Item #3: The app advise me to release one license. I do not want to do that. How do I proceed?

1. In the ID Protection app, select the Activate new app link in the end-of-life notification. The Update to the new F-Secure ID Protection app page opens.
  2. Enter the email address and password for your My F-Secure account in the login form, then select Log in. The My F-Secure page opens.
  3. Select Add device and follow the on-screen instructions to install the new app on your device.

Answers

• CarolinaC
    CarolinaC Posts: 96 Moderator
    Options

Hello @011e ,

thank you for reaching out to us regarding the update for our ID Protection program.

In order to proceed with the update and activate the ID Protection feature in the new F-Secure app, we ask you to release one of your Internet Security licenses, as the updated ID Protection license will now work in conjunction with the Internet Security license.

We understand that you are currently using all licenses for Internet Security. However, in order to accommodate the new features and provide comprehensive protection for your devices, it is necessary to release a license for the affected device.

Once you release the license, you can seamlessly activate the ID protection feature in the new F-Secure app, enhancing the security measures for your personal data.

If you have any further questions or require assistance in releasing a license or activating the ID Protection function, please don't hesitate to ping me here.

Best regards!

Pricing & Product Info