F secure VPN

Caq86
Caq86 Posts: 2 Observer

I am having issues when installing the new f secure app. Following the instructions provided, when the new F Secure app launches it prompts me for a subscription code ( and when I enter mine, it says I need to check my internet connection is work and try again). I have done this and it repeats this each time. Internet is working fine. I have already uninstalled the Freedome VPN application. Anyone else have this? Thanks

Accepted Answer

• CarolinaC
    CarolinaC Posts: 132 Moderator
    Answer ✓

Hello @Caq86 ,

thank you for contacting us here on F-Secure Community Portal.

Did you use the Freedome VPN standalone from your TOTAL subscription? If yes, the simpliest way to solve this issue to reinstall the F-Secure program. After reinstalling it, you will activate the Privacy VPN feature in it.

Please first use the uninstall tool found on this website to remove F-Secure and all other associated files. https://www.f-secure.com/en/support/tools

Once you have done this, please log in to your My F-Secure account and click on the green device from which you want to share the license. Click +Add devices to download the installation file and proceed with the installation.

After installation, please check whether the Privacy VPN function is activated for you and whether you can successfully connect to the VPN.

Please let me know the results, and if the same problem occurs, I will private message you how to create a diagnostic file that will help us find the cause of the problem.

Best regards!

Answers

Product & Pricing Info