F-secure VPN

Options
varksb8800
varksb8800 Posts: 9 Explorer

-Making my desktop superslow I cant use it for normal work. Win11 + updates (betatester)

Accepted Answer

• PawełP
    PawełP Posts: 286 Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @varksb8800 & @Mike-North

Thank you for your comments.

Probably the problem you describe has to do with the introduction of the new TLS 1.3 Hybridized Kyber feature in web browsers.

Therefore, you will probably find the information provided in this article on our forum helpful: https://community.f-secure.com/common-home-en/kb/articles/29672

The permanent solution should soon be implemented in the versions of the program available to all customers.

Thank you for informing us about the problems you observe. This helps our technicians to diagnose them faster and find solutions.

Thank you again.

Best regards.

Pawel

Making every digital moment secure, for everyone

Answers

• Mike-North
    Mike-North Posts: 11 Enthusiast
    Options

It has been making my connections (WIN10) superslow aswell for quite some time.

When switching VPN off, no problems.

I have re-installed f-secure app and cmd netcfg -d and rebooted

Win10 22H2

• varksb8800
    Options

Same with me switch off no problem

• varksb8800
    Options

And done everything as they say but as soon VPN is on the desktop is so slow like it is 1995 again

• varksb8800
    Options

I am going to buy a new VPN because this is not working Tell F-secure this sucks

• varksb8800
    Options

Well i have win 11 + all new updates (betatester) and I feel sad Your program make everything so slow when turning on There are free VPNs thats working better I have had F-secure vpn for many years but never like this Now 2 weeks and crap I dont going to pay for ever if not working

Stefan

Product & Pricing Info