Iwas updating to F_secure VPN

Options
varksb8800
varksb8800 Posts: 9 Explorer

And it makes my desktop superslow Why I must put it off to do stuff Win11 + updates

Accepted Answer

• CarolinaC
    CarolinaC Posts: 125 Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @varksb8800 ,

thank you for contacting us here on F-Secure Community Portal.

We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced due to issues with the recent update of the F-Secure program.

To address the issues you are facing, we kindly request that you reinstall the F-Secure program on your device. Reinstalling the program often proves to be an effective solution in resolving various issues users may encounter after an update.

Here are the steps to reinstall the F-Secure program:

Use our uninstallation tool for Windows or Mac:  https://www.f-secure.com/en/support/tools   . This tool will delete all the F-Secure files and errors. To reinstall it, simply login to your My F-Secure website and release the license for the device. Next click on Add device → My device → This PC → Download for Mac.

In case the issues persits, we will proceed with a diagnostic file to better understand and address the issue you are encountering. Our technical team will then analyze the diagnostic file and work diligently to identify the underlying cause of the problem.

Please let me know the result of the reinstallation.

Best regards!

Product & Pricing Info