F-Secure update for ID-Protection Chromebook

hvandertoolen
hvandertoolen Posts: 3 Observer

I use ID Protection on Windows, Android and Chrome OS (Chromebook). I was able to upgrade the first two, but on my Chromebook … :-(

I think the F-Secure Corp is missing the fact that Chrome OS/Chromebook is widely used and deserves support for the new app.

So, when can I get it?

Accepted Answer

• CarolinaC
    CarolinaC Posts: 131 Moderator
    Answer ✓

Hello @hvandertoolen ,

thank you for contacting us here on F-Secure Portal.

I regret to inform you that our ID Protection program, being based on an antivirus framework, is currently not supported on Chromebooks. While we understand the importance of protecting your identity across all platforms, at this time, our program's compatibility is limited to specific operating systems. As of now, no date has been set for supporting Chromebooks, and we do not currently have plans to do so.

However, please rest assured that should there be any changes or updates regarding support for Chromebooks in the future, we will promptly inform all our customers. Your feedback is invaluable to us, and we continuously strive to improve our services based on customer needs and preferences. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for you understanding.

Best regards!

Pricing & Product Info