Nvidia SHIELD

Options
JanneBl
JanneBl Posts: 4 Observer
edited April 26 in F-Secure VPN

Hello

I'm waiting for an answer to my previous question: Why won't the new version of Freedom not work on Envidia Shield when it's available downloadable from Google play which suggests that it was adapted for Nvidia Shield. It really feels like you've been cheated. I have a 2 year subscription today. It seems that you have to switch to some other provider to get full security.

Answers

• Firmy
    Firmy Posts: 1,706 Community Manager
    Options

Hello @Janne90

Thank you for your post.

Your inquiry has been addressed in this link. We understand that this situation may be inconvenient for you. It's important to note that the decision to make these changes is made with the intention of protecting our customers and ensuring the best possible experience for all users.

Additionally, we'd like to inform you that the new F-Secure app is incompatible with the Android TV OS, which differs from the old F-Secure Freedome VPN that you can download and install on Nvidia Shield.

If you have any further inquiries or require assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out to us.

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation. We're here to help and wish you a pleasant day.

Product & Pricing Info