High CPU usage of service

Options
Perwel
Perwel Posts: 1 New Member

One of these services are using 30-40 % CPU.

Why I only have VPN from you. I use Bitdefender against virus ….

I had to stop these two, so for now I use old Freedom that works with no problems.

Answers

• Firmy
    Firmy Posts: 1,710 Community Manager
    edited April 27
    Options

Hello @Perwel

Welcome to the F-Secure Community. Thank you for your post.

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. Rest assured, our dedicated team is currently investigating the matter and working diligently to develop a new version of our product that will address and resolve this issue.

While we are unable to provide a specific timeline for the release of the updated version, we will keep you informed every step of the way and notify you as soon as it becomes available in production.

We sincerely appreciate your cooperation and patience throughout this process. If you have any additional questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out to us. We are here to assist you and ensure your experience with our product is seamless.

Wishing you a wonderful day ahead!

• Firmy
    Firmy Posts: 1,710 Community Manager
    Options

Hello @Perwel

We are pleased to inform you that a solution has been implemented for the issue you reported. This fix was deployed on April 29th. We kindly ask for your assistance in verifying whether the issue persists or has been resolved satisfactorily. Your feedback is greatly appreciated. Thank you for your cooperation, and we wish you a pleasant day.

Product & Pricing Info