Sippan72 Posts: 1 New Member

Installed on computor (win11) but on-off button is dead - cannot activate

Accepted Answer

• CarolinaC
    CarolinaC Posts: 91 Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @Sippan72 ,

thank you for reaching gout to us here on F-Secure Community Portal.

To address the issue you're experiencing with the F-Secure Freedome App, please follow these steps:

1. Confirm uninstallation: Could you please confirm if you have uninstalled the F-Secure Freedome App completely from your device? Ensuring a thorough uninstallation can help resolve any lingering issues.
    2. Update operating system: Ensure your operating system is all up to date to maintain compatibility with the app. Kindly verify if there are any pending updates for your operating system and install them as needed.

If, despite checking these parameters, the issue still persists, we recommend the following steps:

• Reinstall the VPN App: Utilize the uninstallation tool https://www.f-secure.com/en/support/tools provided to completely remove the new app from your device. Once uninstalled, you can reinstall the app from your My F-Secure account. After logging into your account, click the device on which you want to release the license > Click release license > Add device > This device > Download for Windows.

If you require further assistance or encounter any difficulties during this process, please let me know and I will do my best to help you.

Best regards.

Product & Pricing Info