Nice color scheme

Options
siramic
siramic Posts: 109 Adventurer
edited March 8 in F-Secure Total

Hello :)

Just a little feedback regarding Total. I just wanted to mention that in dark mode on my 2 notebooks, the colors are very nice and pleasant to look at. The blacks, charcoal greys, the blues, the green checkmarks, and the white text are nice clean looking and are easy to read. On my desktop with a poorer resolution screen, I need to keep F-Secure in white mode, as it looks better that way. Otherwise, in this regard and compared to some of the other AVs I've used, F-Secure in dark mode is the best by far, IMO.

Nice job, team F-Secure :)

Accepted Answer

• PawełP
    PawełP Posts: 200 Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @siramic

Thank you very much for sharing your insights about the color scheme in our program.

We are glad to hear that it found your appreciation and makes working with the comoter even more enjoyable.

It is thanks to our customers' comments and suggestions that we can improve our products.

I have forwarded your post to the R&D department. I think it will be a motivation for further efforts and endeavors.

Once again, we thank you very much and wish you safe surfing on the Internet.

Have a good one!

Pawel / F-Secure

Making every digital moment secure, for everyone

Answers