How to remove only one device from a safe synchronization setup with several devices

Options
RB_DE
RB_DE Posts: 2 New Member

I've setup a safe synchronization with 3 devices as part of a F-Secure Internet Security subscription. Now I want to remove one of these devices (a PC) from the setup - without re-installing the F-Secure app. (because I'd like to continue using the app. with the remainig features). Unfortunately I couldn't find any app. control for this case. Does anyone has an idea ?

Accepted Answer

• PawełP
    PawełP Posts: 200 Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @RB_DE

We welcome you to our forum and thank you for your post.

To help you we need more information from you. 

Could you please give us a closer explanation of what you mean by safe synchronization? How did you carry it out?

Or maybe you have F-Secure Total installed and on these 3 devices you have synchronized the Password Vault so that passwords update on all devices?

We would appreciate it if you could specify your case so that we can help you in the most effective way.

Best Regards

Pawel / F-Secure

Making every digital moment secure, for everyone

Answers

• RB_DE
    RB_DE Posts: 2 New Member
    Options

Hi Pawel,

thanks for checking my post. I'm sorry for the missunderstanding. It's about Passwort vaults. I've installed F-Secure Internet Security on 3 devices including Password Vault functionality and with synchronization between each other. Now I want to deactivate the Password Vault on one of these devices, so that at the end only 2 devices sync. their Vaults each other.

Is there an easy way to do this or do I have to re-install the whole F-Secure Software on that particular device ?

Regards Ralf

Pricing & Product Info