The issue of an expired test plan subscription

Options

I didn't reply for a long time, whether I applied for a renewal with my old email address or a new test account with a new email address

Answers

• CarolinaC
    CarolinaC Posts: 83 Moderator
    Options

Hello @OIAV ,

thank you for contacting us!

Could you please elaborate this issue? Do I understand correctly that you have purchased a renewal but your account is still on trial?  II have checked your account in our system and it is indeed a trial account. If you have bought the renewal from your webstore you should have received a confirmation. If possible, please check your mailbox for the confirmation, where you will also find a reference number for the order. If you purchased F-Secure from a reseller, you should have received a key with which you can activate the full subscription for the trial account. If you have the key, please follow these steps to activate it::

• In My F-Secure, please click on Subscription
    • Click on I want.... Select Enter subscription code from the list
    • Click on the blue button and enter the code
    • Agree to the renewal

Unfortunately, I could not find a renewal for your e-mail address.  Please try to find as much information as possible about the renewal so that we can easily solve the problem.

Hope hearing from you soon!

Best regards.

• CarolinaC
    CarolinaC Posts: 83 Moderator
    Options

Hi @OIAV ,

I am contacting you again regarding the issue. I took a closer look at your problem and noticed  that you have an active subscription to the beta version of our F-Secure product. You may have confused it with the trial version that you created by mistake :)

Please delete the trial account on the My F-Secure website. Simply click on your name in the top right corner  -> Account settings -> I want to permanently delete my account.

Next, please log in to your account here on this website for the beta version https://www.f-secure.com/en/fs-protection.

I hope it will work! :)

Best regards.