AGAIN! Since yesterday, no Capricorn-updates!

Options
MNielsen
MNielsen Posts: 70 Active Engager

When does this be better?

Never?

Accepted Answer

Answers

• siramic
    siramic Posts: 103 Adventurer
    edited February 21
    Options

Confirmed on my end as well, U.S.

I guess as long as we're connected to the internet, we're fine.

https://community.f-secure.com/en/discussion/comment/132405/#Comment_132405

Our F-Secure phone apps don't receive signature updates and rely solely on the cloud, so at times like these, I figure I'll be okay. But still, it would be nice if an AV company could do a better job in keeping up with its AV signature updates :)

• siramic
    siramic Posts: 103 Adventurer
    Options

Thank you @Firmy

Perfect answer (2nd link), it's what I was thinking and hoping for. I Bookmarked it for future reference as needed. I also appreciate the Latest Database link as well.

I did receive the update today and was going to post regarding that, but it's nice that you beat me to it with your insightful reply. Resolved issue for me :)

Cheers

• MNielsen
    MNielsen Posts: 70 Active Engager
    Options

I also has got some Capricorn-updates for now... But when reaching the next weekend, we sit here again, with no updatings...

And remember, for some Windows-users, it's not much safe without updatings, because of a forever failing update from Microsoft. Thousands of posts about that on Microsoft's Community!

And remember, we are paying for this!

When I years ago used Avast as free antnvirus program, it was the same, with periodically no updates... It also used or perhaps still? uses Capricorn-updates.