F-Secure TOTAL Password Vault

Options

I recently reinstalled F-Secure Total on my desktop. When I'm trying to sync passwords saved in password manager in my mobile F-Secure Total app to have the same in my desktop it didn't happens. I tried even uninstaller software but same it didn't worked.

Please could someone help me with this.

Best Regards

Oskar

Accepted Answer

• CarolinaC
    CarolinaC Posts: 83 Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @Oska_kr2005 ,

thank you for contacting us here on F-Secure Community Portal.

Can you please tell me what error message is displayed when you try to enter the synchronization code? I see that you are registered as a sub-user. Please also make sure that your ID Protection app is installed on your PC with the correct account. Do the master passwords from the mobile app and the PC also match? Which Windows version does your PC use and which Android version does your mobile phone have?

Did you use the uninstall tool from our website to uninstall the app on your PC? If you haven't I would ask you do download the Uninstallation tool from this website and run it - https://www.f-secure.com/de/support/tools. This UI tool will help you to remove all F-Secure files and errors of the previously installed program.

After the uninstallation, please run the installation one more time from you sub-user account.

I am looking forward to hearing from you! :)

Best regards.

Answers

• Oska_kr2005
    Oska_kr2005 Posts: 5 Explorer
    edited January 25
    Options

Hello @CarolinaC

The error message says that the device couldn't been synchronized. I'm using Windows 11 and Android 13 on both devices i have installed F-Secure Total Software thats where I'm using yours Password Vault. I really want to backup my password but it's only possible on PC version. I can try synchronize them again soon.

Have a nice day

Best Regards

Oskar

• Oska_kr2005
    Oska_kr2005 Posts: 5 Explorer
    Options

Hello @CarolinaC I tried again after uninstalling f-secure total with dedicated tool and reinstalled but it doesn't helped still i can't synchronize password between f-secure total on my PC and mobile phone

Best regards

Oskar

Pricing & Product Info