Reduce number of licenses

Options
MikeBegesford
MikeBegesford Posts: 1 New Member

I found it impossible to reduce the number of licenses at renewal. This seems to be a deliberate ploy on the part of Cleverbridge to make this very difficult/impossible. If this is not made easier I will cancel my subscription and use a different virus checker. There are plenty of alternatives. Maybe I don't really need this at all on Windows 11 with Windows Defender.

Accepted Answer

• CarolinaC
    CarolinaC Posts: 83 Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @MikeBegesford ,

thank you for contacting us here on F-Secure Community Portal!

When you click on "Renew now" in your My F-Secure account, are you be given the option to manage your order? When you click on this, you should normally see a page where you can change the type of subscription (you can upgrade or downgrade) and the number of licenses you want to renew. 

If this option does not work on your account, we can try to solve this by resetting your account so that you can try to renew your license again. We can also change the number of licenses in your account to the number of licenses you wish to renew your account by. 

Please let me know by private message, how many licenses you want to have in your account and I will make changes to your account so that you can renew your subscriptions without a problem. :)

In case of further questions, feel free to ask!

Best regards.