Users recommend flexible ordering buffer days, single account multi-group management

Debby
Debby Posts: 29 Contributor
edited July 1 in F-Secure Total

Users' suggestions

1. There are a few flexible days after the renewal expiration date, allowing users to continue protection until the renewal is completed when they are free.

2. It is recommended that multiple groups of product management be provided within the account to facilitate memory management.

Users want to see better service and protection convenience.

Accepted Answer

• Firmy
    Firmy Posts: 1,824 Community Manager
    Answer ✓

Hello @Debby

Thank you for your reply.

1. Some users will have some problems when renewing their subscriptions.

If there is a window period that affects their protection, they need to seek expert solutions.

Especially when you have time to deal with problems on holiday nights, I hope you can jump out of this range.

The renewal notification within the app is designed to remind users to renew their subscription within 30 days before it expires. This proactive approach allows users sufficient time to address any potential payment issues. Should users encounter payment-related issues, they are encouraged to contact F-Secure or our official payment partner, Cleverbridge, for assistance.

2. We have received suggestions and expectations many times--

Users hope to manage multiple devices or product versions within one account.

Because the number of devices sold in various regions is not complete and users found that they need more than one set after purchasing,

need to increase the number of devices or manage different product versions,

but there is mostly one EMAIL that can be used.

They also made suggestions to compare other functions. Brands also provide the ability to manage different versions and merge the number of devices in the same account.

Users can efficiently manage the number of devices through the My F-Secure account. This centralized account, requiring only one email address, offers a range of functionalities. Users can purchase additional licenses, renew subscriptions with a different number of licenses, view installed devices, release licenses, invite family and friends as sub-users, and download the program. More information about My F-Secure is available here: Introducing My F-Secure | Total | Latest | F-Secure User Guides.

However, managing different versions of the product on various devices is not feasible. The F-Secure app installer always provides users with the latest version.

If you have any further inquiries, feel free to let us know. We are here to assist.

Thank you, and have a good day.

Answers

• Debby

1. There are a few flexible days after the renewal expiration date, allowing users to continue protection until the renewal is completed when they are free.

2. It is recommended that multiple groups of product management be provided within the account to facilitate user memory and management.

Users want to see better service and protection convenience.

• Firmy
    Firmy Posts: 1,824 Community Manager

Hello @Debby

Thank you for your post and suggestion. We genuinely value your feedback as it plays a crucial role in helping us enhance our services.

Regarding subscription renewals, you can conveniently renew your subscription within 30 days before its expiration. The app will notify you, and you'll also find the renewal option in your My F-Secure account.

2. It is recommended that multiple groups of product management be provided within the account to facilitate memory management.

We'd love to hear more details about your suggestion to better understand your perspective and improve our services further.

Thanks once again, and if you have any additional thoughts or queries, please feel free to share.

Wishing you a wonderful day.

• Debby

Additional instructions are as follows:

1. Some users will have some problems when renewing their subscriptions.

If there is a window period that affects their protection, they need to seek expert solutions.

Especially when you have time to deal with problems on holiday nights, I hope you can jump out of this range.

2. We have received suggestions and expectations many times--

Users hope to manage multiple devices or product versions within one account.

Because the number of devices sold in various regions is not complete and users found that they need more than one set after purchasing,

need to increase the number of devices or manage different product versions,

but there is mostly one EMAIL that can be used.

They also made suggestions to compare other functions. Brands also provide the ability to manage different versions and merge the number of devices in the same account.

Thank you for your response and know these feedback.

Please forgive my English translation, I hope it conveys the meaning.

This discussion has been closed.