How can parental control software effectively contribute to preventing cyberbullying?

Options

I have been reading about cyberbullying since last one month and its a very warm topic, but still i am confuse about it that how can parental control software effectively contribute to preventing cyberbullying? How can parental control software effectively contribute to preventing cyberbullying, and do you think it strikes the right balance between monitoring and respecting privacy? Can anybody explain it?

Comments

• julienester
    julienester Posts: 5 Explorer
    edited December 2023
    Options

Parental control apps and softwares provide specific tools and features that allow parents to track and monitor social activity of children. Its totally up to you to use it as a digital weapon against cyberbullying or to misuse its feature against somebody else. I have also read about cyberbullying in a blog. Cyberbullying– What are its Main Types? - PegSpy. There are many forms of cyberbullying, each with its own set of challenges and potential impacts on the victim. A better understanding of cyberbullying is needed to address this issue and adopt prevention and management strategies.