Banking Protection

Options
System
System Posts: 131 Enthusiast
edited May 2 in F-Secure Total
This discussion was created from comments split from: TURN OFF PROTECTION option is now hidden in F-Secure 19.1 ?.

Accepted Answer

• Firmy
    Firmy Posts: 1,719 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @jbhjbh

Welcome to the F-Secure Community. Thank you for your post.

To disable banking protection, you can follow the steps outlined in this link: Using Banking Protection | Total | Latest | F-Secure User Guides

However, I would like to inquire whether the banking protection (green line) disappears after closing your banking website. The banking protection should automatically disappear after closing the banking site, as it is designed to appear only when accessing websites categorized as banking sites. Could you please provide the URL of the banking site?

Additionally, to end banking protection, you don't necessarily need to turn it off from the settings. You can simply click on the indicator at the top center of your screen and select "End." This will deactivate the banking protection.

Thank you, and I wish you a pleasant day.

Answers

• jbhjbh
    jbhjbh Posts: 1 New Member
    Options

How do I permanently disable bank mode? While I am browsing my bank it's ok but needs to turn itself off afterwards. It takes several steps to turn Bank Mode off.

This discussion has been closed.