Activation problem

Options
BESTDM
BESTDM Posts: 2 New Member
edited May 2 in F-Secure Total

Hi,

I have a problem with F-Secure Internet Security activation.

When I enter my license key, the system informs me that I have reached the activation limit number, yet the license has never been activated.

Can you help me solve this problem?

Accepted Answer

• Firmy
    Firmy Posts: 1,719 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @BESTDM

Upon reviewing the code from our end, we have identified that the code has already been activated on another account. Additional details about this account have been shared with you via a private message.

The subscription for this account has been successfully updated using the provided code. This is the reason you are unable to use the code on your account, as it has already been activated on a different account.

If you have any further questions or require additional assistance, please don't hesitate to let us know.

Thank you, and have a good day.

Answers

• Firmy
    Options

Hello @BESTDM

Welcome to the F-Secure Community. Thank you for your post.

Upon checking, we can confirm that your account has been successfully renewed using the voucher code for F-Secure Total, 1 device, for 12 months. The code you mentioned starts with R96U-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX, is that correct?

If the code is accurate, please note that voucher codes are for one-time use only, and once activated, they cannot be reused. Your subscription has been appropriately extended until November 2024.

If you used a different code, please avoid sharing it publicly on this forum.

We appreciate your cooperation and await your response.

Thank you.

• BESTDM
    BESTDM Posts: 2 New Member
    Options

Thank you for your answer.

It's for F-Secure Internet security, and my code begin 9G23

Thank you for your help.

Bestdm

• Firmy
    edited November 2023
    Options

Hello @BESTDM

Thank you for your reply.

I have sent you a private message, please share with me the subscription code.

Have a great day.

This discussion has been closed.