How I installed F-secure Total on MacBook Air on Mac Sonoma OS.
I could not get Total to finish installing on Sonoma, I love F-Secure Total and stand by it,
- I found if you install Mac OS Ventura on your MacBook install Total.
- Next leave running for a few minutes,
- Then go to Updates and it will show Sonoma OS ready to update, start update and let it run
- After all the update is over you will find that Total has updated to Sonoma OS and updates and works fine.
- I know this is time consuming but I like Total it is Great Security Suite and I am used to it after 5years of using it I've never had problems only this and it's to do with Apple not F-Secure,
- Thankyou again F-Secure