Annoying "Safe Online Shop Banner"

Options
snopo
snopo Posts: 1 New Member
edited November 2023 in F-Secure Total

Hi - whenever I open a Shopping site I get an annoying banner now (s. screenshot in German). Fun fact: It even opens when I open the F-Secure site - so the database isn't even correct.

How can I disable this popup please? It's neither in Notifications nor in "browser security" and not in the extension-settings

Thanks a lot.

Accepted Answer

• Firmy
    Firmy Posts: 1,703 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @snopo

Welcome to the F-Secure Community. Thank you for your post.

In our latest version 19.2, we've rolled out a fantastic feature called "Trusted Shopping" to keep you safe from potential scam websites, especially handy during this holiday season when online shopping is in full swing. Your protection is our priority.

For all the details about this release, check out this link: What's new in the F-Secure app - F-Secure Community

If you prefer to turn off this feature, no worries. Simply navigate to the "Secure Browsing" option on F-Secure Total. To guide you, you may refer to our online help: Shopping safely online | Total | Latest | F-Secure User Guides

Should you have any questions or need further assistance, we're here for you. Wishing you a wonderful day ahead.

Answers