Anyway to unblock mitid on android and ios running f-secure?

Options
tk421_dk
tk421_dk Posts: 1 New Member

Hi,

I have f-secure running on my two mobil devices. Installed just recently.

In Denmark we have a goverment / citizen authentication service called mit-id.

Mitid is being block by f-secure when I try to authenticate.

I tried to disable "block pop-ups" in the f-secure settings but still I get an error something like this:

Something went wrong when we tried to open NemLog-In. Check your internet connection and if you still have issues, restart the app and try again."

I am looking for a place in the ios and android app - where I can whitelist this specific site and perhaps other sites as well.

thanks

Accepted Answer

• Firmy
    Firmy Posts: 1,702 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @tk421_dk

Welcome to the F-Secure Community. Thank you for your post.

Certainly, we'd like to assist you further. To do so, we need additional information:

1. What are the Android and iOS versions running on both phones?
    2. Could you please provide the F-Secure app versions installed on both devices?
    3. Did you use the Safe browser on both your Android and iOS devices to authenticate this service?
    4. Is the authentication service being accessed through an app or a website?
    5. Are you connected to the VPN when attempting the authentication?
    6. Have you tried this process on another device with the F-Secure app installed

I tried to disable "block pop-ups" in the f-secure settings but still I get an error something like this

Have you disabled this setting on your Android devices?

I am looking for a place in the ios and android app - where I can whitelist this specific site and perhaps other sites as well.

Please note that this feature is currently available only on Windows and Mac.

We recommend checking your internet connection to ensure it's strong and stable. Restarting your modem or router might help. Additionally, clearing the cache and data on your phones could be beneficial. Ensure that both the app and your devices are fully updated.

Thank you, and have a great day.

This discussion has been closed.
Pricing & Product Info