Virus is not removed

Options
System
System Posts: 131 Enthusiast
edited April 2 in F-Secure Total
This discussion was created from comments split from: freedome and tv4play.

Accepted Answer

• Firmy
    Firmy Posts: 1,719 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @Thomasz29

Thank you for your post.

Your feedback is valuable. It's great that you've been a long-time user of our products, and we truly appreciate your input. We regret to hear your experience with F-Secure Total. We're always working to improve and enhance our products, so your insights are important to us.

I'd like to clarify that F-Secure Internet Security is actually part of F-Secure Total now. The primary difference is that F-Secure Total has evolved into a single comprehensive application. With it, users can enjoy F-Secure Internet Security, VPN, and Password Manager all in one convenient installation.

For more details, please refer to this link: F-Secure's offering as of February 14, 2023 - F-Secure Community.

Because however it semms that the virus definations never will detect any threats,if I had an virus it don't remove anyting.

If you'd be willing to share more details, we'd love to better understand your concerns and see if there's anything we can do to address them. Your security and satisfaction are our top priorities, and we aim to be a reliable partner for our users.

If you have examples or additional information about categories that may not have been detected, we'd be interested to hear more. Have you encountered specific instances where our protection didn't work as expected? If you've come across such cases, providing samples and submitting them to our labs for analysis can be very helpful.

In cases where the program doesn't automatically remove a threat, there could be various reasons for this, like the file being in an archive format, temporary files, or limited system permissions. However, you can manually address this by checking the scanning report to find the file's path and remove it yourself. The scanning report often contains useful information for this purpose.

For guidance on managing such situations, please check this link: How to remove malicious files, viruses, malware manually? F-Secure did not remove them automatically. - F-Secure Community.

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts, and please feel free to reach out if you'd like to discuss this further. We're here to assist you in any way we can.

Answers

• Thomasz29
    Thomasz29 Posts: 13 Explorer
    edited October 2023
    Options

Hope that I don't post this inapropriate,but since it wasn't any better option for me to pist it in.

I would write an honest rewiev( based on my long time usage= nearly 15 years).

I don't wan't to spoil to much,but according to my personal knowledge it's not as godd as it was once upon a time.

Because however I had for many years the old school versions( Internet Security).

Personaly it had saved me from many viruses,but since I bought Total I found it more of an joke.

Since as I would describe it: As safe as an unlocked wire cabel lock.

Because however it semms that the virus definations never will detect any threats,if I had an virus it don't remove anyting.

Sorry to say,but I myself is looking for an more realable partner.

This discussion has been closed.