No update checks can be completed successfully - F -Secure Internet Security

Options
BB_18
BB_18 Posts: 1 New Member

My F-Secure Internet Security App shows me that no update checks can be completed successfully. What can I do?

Accepted Answer

• Firmy
    Firmy Posts: 1,702 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @BB_18

Welcome to the F-Secure Community. Thank you for your post.

From our end, it appears that you're using the new account-based F-Secure Internet Security (formerly known as F-Secure Safe). However, we'd like to assist you further, so could you kindly provide us with more information on the issue? It would be helpful to know the current version of F-Secure Internet Security you're using and the version of Windows you have. If there's an error message, please let us know, or even a screenshot would be greatly appreciated.

It's also a good idea to check if your Windows system is up to date. Have you tried restarting your computer and checking for updates again?

We're here to help, and we look forward to hearing from you.

Thank you, and have a wonderful day.

Answers

• clairette
    clairette Posts: 23 Enthusiast
    Options

Hello !

F-Secure Internet Security doesn't existe anymore, I think.

Have a nice day

Clairette

• Ukko
    Ukko Posts: 3,624 Superuser
    Options

Hello,

Sorry for the discussion.

My F-Secure Internet Security App shows me that no update checks can be completed successfully. What can I do?

If you will provide a bit more information about your setting - maybe something can be explained.

For example, what is your platform in use? Is it Windows or MacOS? Or Android-app?

Also, what is the version of your platform? If it is Windows, then Windows 7 or Windows 8? Or later editions like Windows 10 or Windows 11?

Additionally, it can be important to know: what it says exactly? I mean, is there any reason about "cannot be completed successfully" or when/how it looks?

And was all fine some days before?

Sorry for my English.

F-Secure Internet Security doesn't existe anymore, I think.

Old F-Secure Internet Security is indeed 'discontinued' and such a trouble can be in a place as a result.

However, old F-Secure SAFE is now named as F-Secure Internet Security (as I think). So, it is still exist as a title. :-)

Thanks!

This discussion has been closed.
Pricing & Product Info