I have duplicated my accounts and would like a refund please

Options
Raymc
Raymc Posts: 3 New Member

I have duplicated my accounts yesterday in error when logging in.

I have a discounted account with work and now a full price one as when I logged in it said expired and informed me to renew.

I want to continue with the discounted account and end the new one generated yesterday

I have tried twitter and no response and was unsuccessful in finding help

Accepted Answers

• Firmy
    Firmy Posts: 1,710 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @Raymc

Thank you for your reply.

We've successfully processed your refund from our end, and I've just sent you a confirmation email to your address.

If you have any more questions or need further assistance, don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to help.

Thank you, and have an awesome day.

• Raymc
    Answer ✓
    Options

Many thanks

Answers

• Firmy
    Options

Hello @Raymc

Welcome to the F-Secure Community. Thank you for your post.

Rest assured, we're here to guide you through the refund process every step of the way, and we want to make sure it's a smooth experience for you.

To get started, we'll need to gather some personal information from you to proceed with the refund. For your privacy and security, we'll continue this conversation via a private message within this forum.

Could you kindly provide me with the necessary information so that we can assist you promptly?

We're looking forward to your response and are here to assist you in any way we can. Thank you for your cooperation.

• Raymc
    Options

Many thanks, what personal information do you require please and how shall I send it?

Regards

Ray

• Firmy
    Options

Hello @Raymc

To assist you further, we'll need your email address and the reference number for your purchase.

We've sent a private message your way, which you can access by clicking on the mail icon at the top right-hand corner of this community page.

We're eagerly awaiting your reply. Thanks for your cooperation, and have a wonderful day.

This discussion has been closed.
Pricing & Product Info