Change of Billing Address

GCameron Posts: 2 New Member

Hi there! I’ve just noticed that the address on my invoice is my old home address. Where can I update this? Many thanks.

Accepted Answer

  • marmab
    marmab Posts: 35 Moderator
    Answer ✓

    Hello @GCameron

    Thank you for your post and welcome to the F-Secure community.

    We can assist you update the address in your invoice. I will send you a private message so we proceed to make the necessary adjustments to your invoice.


  • marjor58
    marjor58 Posts: 1 New Member

    This is a general item also for me. Why not to post a link to all?

    Please send me also a "private" message.

  • Firmy
    Firmy Posts: 1,719 Community Manager

    Hello @marjor58

    Welcome to the F-Secure Community. Thank you for your comment.

    This is a general item also for me. Why not to post a link to all?

    To address this matter, we need to manually update the billing address on our end, which is why there is no direct link provided for this particular situation.

    Could you kindly clarify whether you would like to change the billing address for the current invoice or for future invoices? If you prefer to update it for the current invoice, we recommend reaching out directly to our payment partner, Cleverbridge. They will assist you in modifying the billing address and issuing a new invoice

    Alternatively, if you are comfortable with the current invoice and wish to have the updated information reflected in our future invoices, we are more than happy to assist you with the necessary adjustments.

    Should you have any further questions or require additional assistance, please feel free to let us know.

    Thank you, and have a good day.

This discussion has been closed.
Pricing & Product Info