Ziggo safe online report

Options
JopBoer
JopBoer Posts: 1 New Member

Dear all,

I own a small webshop (hosted by lightspeed). One of my customers that uses ziggo safe online gets this message when he opens the website.

Where can we find the report that this is blacklisted by f-secure so we can fix it?

Thanks,

Jop

Accepted Answer

• Ukko
    Ukko Posts: 3,624 Superuser
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello,

Sorry for my reply. I am only an F-Secure user.

I can confirm that the URL provided is also rated as 'harmful' (unsafe, actually) for my installation.

I will suggest to contact F-Secure Labs via F-Secure SAS there: Submit a sample | F-Secure

Switch to "URL sample" and to tick ""I want to give more details about this sample and to be notified..."" checkbox. By this way, you can provide a bit more information about your situation and your concern. Likely F-Secure Labs will respond back after some days.

If there is no reason for 'unsafe'-rating, then they will re-rate it.

If there is a known reason/trouble - they, probably, will try to explain.

However, in VirusTotal - I see that Avira is also flagged your website as 'malicious'. Perhaps, they do use shared reason for such rating.

Unfortunately, I can’t tell you what exactly could have influenced this. But if it is possible to conduct some kind of internal audit of your site, then it would be a good idea to make sure that, at a minimum, there are no obvious problems. However, you will still need to contact F-Secure Labs for recategorization.

Sorry for my English.

Thanks!

This discussion has been closed.
Pricing & Product Info