FSecure Online scanner doesnt work

Options
Parama
Parama Posts: 1 New Member
edited September 2023 in Other Home Security products

Every time I want to start it I get the message that there's no network connection.

"Make sure you are connected to the Internet"

And this although I am conectred to the Internet - it's the same as with youtube videos dont work on google chrome anymore but with other browsers they work..

Accepted Answer

• Firmy
    Firmy Posts: 1,674 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @Parama

Welcome to the F-Secure Community. Thank you for your post.

We tested the .exe file on our end and it worked fine. We suggest you try downloading the file from a different browser and running it again.

There might be a problem with Google Chrome itself. You can try clearing the browsing history, cache, and cookies. If that doesn't work, you can try resetting the browser.

If you still have trouble running the .exe file, please let us know and we'll try to help you further.

Thanks, and have a great day.

Answers

• Johnnydude
    Johnnydude Posts: 2 New Member
    edited November 2023
    Options

Downloaded f-Secure Online Scanner.... No Network connection! Your Software is being blocked from my Network... WHY???

• Johnnydude
    Johnnydude Posts: 2 New Member
    Options

Your Online Scanner does not Work! It Says No Network Connection!

• Firmy
    Firmy Posts: 1,674 Community Manager
    Options

Hello @Johnnydude

Welcome to the F-Secure Community. Thank you for your post.

To assist you further, could you provide more details? Specifically:

1. On which browsers are you experiencing the issue? (e.g., Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox)
    2. Have you attempted to download the Online Scanner using a different browser?
    3. Have you tried clearing the browsing history, cache, and cookies as suggested?

We have successfully downloaded the .exe file and run the scan without encountering any issues. If the problem persists, you may consider resetting your browser settings.

If you need further assistance, please let us know.

Thank you, and have a good day.