How to get a refund?

Options
NiiloS
NiiloS Posts: 2 Observer
edited September 2023 in F-Secure VPN

Hi

I bought VPN and I would like to get a refund. After getting bounced around a few broken links I have filled the form at the ecommerce partner site (Cleverbridge) and I have heard nothing.

Right now the 30 day money back guarantee is starting to feel a bit sketchy!

Accepted Answers

• Firmy
    Firmy Posts: 1,702 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @NiiloS

Welcome to the F-Secure Community. Thank you for your post.

Cleverbridge is our payment partner, however, you can also contact us directly for assistance with F-Secure products and subscriptions.

Could you please tell us why you're requesting a refund? Maybe we can help you resolve the issue.

I also sent you a private message. Please reply to that message with your reference number and the reason for your refund request.

Thank you, and we look forward to hearing from you.

• Firmy
    Firmy Posts: 1,702 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @NiiloS

To summarize our conversation, since you used real-time banking Finland to pay for your subscription, we need some additional information to process your refund. We have contacted our payment partner, Cleverbridge, to issue the refund.

Please let us know if you have any further questions or need any assistance.

Thank you, and have a great day.

Answers

• NiiloS
    NiiloS Posts: 2 Observer
    Options

Hi Firmy. Thank you so much for your help. All sorted now, I received the refund yesterday!

• jenniferdehner9
    jenniferdehner9 Posts: 1 New Member
    Options

I'm sorry to hear about your refund request experience with the VPN service. It can be frustrating when you encounter issues with customer support and refunds.

Product & Pricing Info