More language

Options
SBrown
SBrown Posts: 1 New Member

Hello. I'm intrested in f-secure and i want to switch to it, but my language is not supported. I think there are other like me. I learned english at high level too, but my mom don't and i'm affraid that she will not understand what it says. I remember in comodo they supported community language packs. F-secure maybe can do that? If you think thats a bad idea pls wrote me why, because i love to see other people oponion! Thanks!

1 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• Cale
    Cale Posts: 288 F-Secure Product Manager
    Options

Hi,

Are we talking which platform? Windows? The Total PC client actually supports 33 languages, which is more than the product page lists. Maybe you are lucky and we already have support?

English, Bulgarian, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Finnish, French, French (Canadian), German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Lithuanian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Brazilian Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovenian, Spanish, Spanish (Latin America), Swedish, Turkish, Vietnamese, Traditional Chinese (Hong Kong), Traditional Chinese (Taiwan) and Simplified Chinese.

The product page lists less languages, because not all related services (shopping cart, My F-Secure portal, etc) support the above full list.

-Cale