close to expiry date on TOTAL subscription, want to change order type before renewal

Options
late101530
late101530 Posts: 17 Explorer
edited May 2 in F-Secure Total

I currently had up to 7 devices capability but I only need 5 devices now. I want to save a bit of money on this but would still like to renvew but change the order type to 5 devices down from the 7.

I was unable to change the order type to 5 devices and your webstore does not allow me to purchase a 5 order 2 year subscription because the webform complains that I already have an account.

Accepted Answer

• Firmy
    Firmy Posts: 1,719 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @late101530

Thank you for your post.

We've refreshed your account, allowing you to renew your subscription with a reduced number of devices. This should make things more convenient for you.

Hello @321987abcPier

Welcome to the F-Secure Community. Thank you for your post.

i have this problem i have 8.1 and f secure reconise 7.1 and now i have 10 f secure block a soucrition

We'd love to help, however, we need a bit more information about your inquiry. Could you please clarify what you mean by "8.1 and 7.1"?

Based on our system, it appears that you have renewed your subscription using a subscription code. Your subscription is for F-Secure Total, covering 5 devices.

To provide you with the best assistance, we would greatly appreciate it if you could share additional details with us.

Thank you for reaching out, and have a fantastic day.

Answers

This discussion has been closed.