• Debby
    Debby Posts: 25 Contributor
    Options

補充參考圖片

• Debby
    Options

translate the original comment:

It is suggested that the password storage library can increase the memory item

Thanks to Finn Security Support Software for using,

Just recently, I used a website such as a financial network bank to log in, and found that the password storage library cannot meet the amount of items other than the account number and password for the website login.

The user code column becomes the password, the password column becomes blank, etc.

At present, it can only cooperate with Finn Security Software to open the storage library and edit other information that needs to be viewed in the notes.

In addition, I also use the Finn security account for double verification to ensure the security of the account.

Looking at the trend that the login security mechanisms of all financial online banks have at least 3 input fields and verification codes,

We look forward to Finn Security's rapid upgrade to provide more fields and open-ended auxiliary memory data.

• Debby
    Options

另外發現匯入帳號檔案後,要刪除要一一編輯內刪除好累....

In addition, I found that after importing the account file, it is tiring to delete them and edit them one by one....

沒法重置或點選清除密碼庫的功能

Unable to reset or click to clear password library function