Hi

Options
Payam
Payam Posts: 2 New Member
edited February 6 in F-Secure VPN

I connect to the mobile internet through several servers through freedome vpn, but I can't connect to any server through the adsl service which is connected to wifi, is there a solution?

Accepted Answer

• Firmy
    Firmy Posts: 1,784 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @Payam

Welcome to the F-Secure Community. Thank you for your post.

Could you please let me know which device you're encountering this issue on? Additionally, what operating system does that device use? Also, could you kindly share where you purchased the F-Secure Freedome VPN from?

Here are some steps you can consider:

1. Check Connection: Make sure that your ADSL service is active and functioning as expected. You can also verify if other devices are able to connect to the same Wi-Fi network without any problems.
    2. Network Configuration: Take a look at whether there are any specific network settings or configurations needed for using VPN services over ADSL. Sometimes, certain networks have restrictions or settings that might impact VPN connections.
    3. Firewall or Security Software: If you have firewall or security software installed on your device or network, they might be causing issues with the VPN connection. You can try temporarily disabling them to see if it resolves the problem.
    4. Router Settings: Occasionally, router settings can impact VPN connectivity. Check if your router has any security features that could potentially interfere with VPN connections.
    5. Wi-Fi Signal Strength: Ensure that your Wi-Fi signal is strong and stable. Weak signals can lead to connectivity problems.
    6. Update Software: It's always a good idea to keep both your device's operating system and F-Secure Freedome VPN up to date with the latest versions.
    7. Contact ISP: If the issue persists, getting in touch with your internet service provider (ISP) might be helpful. They might be able to provide assistance in troubleshooting the connection problem with their ADSL service.

Keep in mind that the solution specifics can vary depending on your device, network setup, and the software in use.

Thank you for reaching out, and I hope you have a wonderful day ahead.

Answers

• Payam
    Payam Posts: 2 New Member
    Options

Hello, thank you for your answer and help, I use the Samsung Galaxy A51 and Android operating system.

This discussion has been closed.
Product & Pricing Info