Unable to create 'My F-Secure' account

Options
ili
ili Posts: 4 Observer
edited February 6 in F-Secure Internet Security

Hi,

There's no button for me to click on order to create a "my f secure" account so I'm unable to use the license I bought. I did create one on the site but I keep getting popups telling me that I have to go to the initial mail sent to me and click on the button. But where's the button??

I'd appreciate some help as to what to do.

Accepted Answer

• Firmy
    Firmy Posts: 1,702 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @ili

We have noticed that the issue is fixed. You've successfully registered for your account, and as a gesture of appreciation for your patience and understanding, we've added extra days to your subscription.

Should you need any more help or have questions, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're always here and ready to assist you.

Thank you, and have a fantastic day.

Answers

• ili
    Options

Managed to talk to an agent via support chat so hopefully I'll be sent a new email.

Sorry if I wasted your time.

x

• Firmy
    Options

Hello @ili

Welcome to the F-Secure Community. Thank you for your post.

We regret for any inconvenience caused. We encountered a small issue at the back end while generating the registration link. However, no need to worry, we are actively working on resolving this matter with our payment partner, Cleverbridge. As soon as we receive their feedback, we will keep you updated on the progress.

If you need any further assistance or have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out.

Thank you for your understanding, and have a great day.

• ili
    Options

Good morning,

Just emailed customer support to ask about any progress but I'm asking here again. It's been now 3 days. Nothing?

• Firmy
    Options

Hello @ili

Thank you for your reply.

We completely understand your concern, and we regret for any inconvenience caused. We are actively working on resolving this matter with Cleverbridge, and we are in constant communication with their tech team to find a solution.

As soon as we receive their feedback, we will prioritize updating you without any delay. We value your time and want to ensure that this issue is resolved to your satisfaction.

We kindly request your patience and understanding, and we would appreciate if you could allow us up to 4 working days to thoroughly investigate and address this situation.

Thank you for your understanding, and if you have any other questions or concerns, feel free to let us know. Have a wonderful day.

• ili
    Options

Thank you

This discussion has been closed.
Pricing & Product Info