I cannot download F-Secure Total

Rivanp
Rivanp Posts: 1 New Member
edited January 3 in F-Secure Total

Hi,

I just subscribed again on F-Secure with Total this time. I created my account on my.f-secure.com and set the three first parameters, but I cannot download the installer. I tried get it again and again. I attempted de-activating all security parameters on Win 10 and using all navigators, unsuccessful. The .exe is always blocked by the system.

Could anyone send me the official installer in .zip or .rar format please ?

Accepted Answer

• Firmy
    Firmy Posts: 1,824 Community Manager
    Answer ✓

Hello @Rivanp

Welcome to the F-Secure Community. Thank you for your post.

We'd be glad to help you further with the issue you're experiencing. Could you kindly provide more details about the specific error message you encounter when attempting to download the installer? If possible, sharing a screenshot of the error would be helpful as well.

In addition, please let us know which browser you were using when trying to download the installer (Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox, or Google Chrome). Does the issue occur on a specific browser only? Have you tried downloading it using a different browser to see if the problem persists?

Could anyone send me the official installer in .zip or .rar format please ?

Regarding the installer format, we currently do not provide it in .zip or .rar format. You can directly download the installer from the My F-Secure portal. For more information on how to download and install the application on your Windows computer, you can refer to this link: https://help.f-secure.com/product.html#home/total-windows/latest/en/task_CD3A8E6884B5487187B4B4F5DA124BB9-latest-en

Please feel free to reply to this post if you need any further assistance.

Thank you, and have a great day.

This discussion has been closed.