Köpt F-Secure Total och skapat My F-Secure men lyckas inte att installera virusskyddsprogrammet

Kent06_
Kent06_ Posts: 1 New Member
edited December 2023 in F-Secure VPN

Efter att jag loggat in på My F-Secure så kommer hela tiden texten "Dear customer,

We noticed that you already purchased a license via the F-Secure website, but you have not activated it yet. Please follow the Create an account for My F-Secure button in the "Your F-Secure order" email to activate your license. You will find this message in your email, sent by cleverbridge/F-Secure.

NOTE: If you already have an F-Secure account, follow the link and log in."

Jag har hamnat i en loop och kommer inte bort från detta. Hur ska jag slippa så lång att jag kan ladda ner programmet. Alla nödvändiga åtgärder har gjorts som har uppmanats via mejl från F-Secure; bekräftat kontoregistreringen och aktiverat kontot.

Ändå är det något som är fel eller något har hängt upp sig, så jag inte slipper vidare. Vad ska jag göra?

Accepted Answer

• Firmy
    Firmy Posts: 1,824 Community Manager
    Answer ✓

Hello @Kent06_

Welcome to the F-Secure Community. Thank you for your post.

I have reviewed your subscription on my end, and it appears that you have not yet registered for an account. To ensure that you can access your subscription, please make sure to complete the registration process by using the registration link provided in the email from our payment partner, Cleverbridge.

Alternatively, I have sent you a private message containing a link that will allow you to register for your account directly. Please click on the link provided in the private message to proceed with the registration.

If you need any further assistance, please don't hesitate to let me know.

Thank you, and have a wonderful day.

This discussion has been closed.
Product & Pricing Info