Has anyone tried running F-Secure on an Intel Evo laptop? How has your experience been so far?

adamsmithad
adamsmithad Posts: 1 New Member
edited December 2023 in F-Secure Total

Hi everyone,

I recently purchased an Intel Evo laptop and I'm wondering if anyone has tried running F-Secure on it. I'm curious to know how your experience has been so far. Have you encountered any issues or has it been running smoothly? I'm looking for suggestions and recommendations on how to optimize my experience with F-Secure on my Intel Evo laptop.

Thank you in advance for your help!

Accepted Answer

• Firmy
    Firmy Posts: 1,824 Community Manager
    Answer ✓

Hello @adamsmithad

Welcome to the F-Secure Community. Thank you for your post.

F-Secure is designed to work well on various hardware configurations, including Intel Evo laptops. However, it's important to note that individual experiences may vary depending on specific laptop models, software configurations, and other factors. You may check the system requirement of F-Secure Total at this link: https://help.f-secure.com/product.html#home/total-windows/latest/en/concept_13BD6B171A434F1C83758688C2A39884-latest-en

If you have any specific concerns or issues related to running F-Secure on your Intel Evo laptop, please provide us with more details so that we can assist you further. We are here to help resolve any compatibility or performance-related issues you may be facing.

Thank you for being a valued F-Secure customer, and we hope you continue to have a positive experience with our products.

This discussion has been closed.