FreedomeVPNConnection adapter

Options

Hello. I reinstalled the app due to problems with windows notifications. After reinstalling, I got FreedomeVPNConnection 2. Previously it was called FreedomeVPNConnection. How can I get the original name back? I removed the network adapter and installed again. Now it's called FreedomeVPNConnection 3. How do I get the original name? It infuriates me

Answers

• KimYoun
    KimYoun Posts: 2 New Member
    edited June 2023
    Options

Hello. I reinstalled the app due to problems with Windows notifications. After reinstalling, I got FreedomeVPNConnection 2. Previously it was called FreedomeVPNConnection. How can I get the original name back? I removed the network adapter and installed again. Now it's called FreedomeVPNConnection 3. How do I get the original name? It infuriates me

• Firmy
    Firmy Posts: 1,639 Community Manager
    Options

Hello @KimYoun

Welcome to the F-Secure Community. Thank you for your post.

We would be delighted to assist you further. Could you kindly provide us with the name of the application you are referring to, along with its version? Additionally, it would be helpful to know the version of Windows you are currently using. Furthermore, did you uninstall the application using the Uninstallation tool?

Thank you once again, and we look forward to helping you. Have a wonderful day.