Family Rules->Content filtering: How do I add a website?

DeimosMom
DeimosMom Posts: 1 Observer
edited December 2023 in F-Secure Internet Security

Greetings

I have Family Rules switched on, on my child's Android phone.

He is attempting to access a website required for school and the content restriction is refusing him access.

How do I exclude specific websites (URLs) from his content filtering?

Accepted Answer

• Firmy
    Firmy Posts: 1,634 Community Manager
    Answer ✓

Hello @DeimosMom

Welcome to the F-Secure Community. Thank you for your post.

Did your child try accessing the website using the Safe browser or other browsers like Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox? If possible, could you provide us with the URL of the website your child attempted to access? This will help us investigate the issue on our end.

There is currently no option to allow access to a specific website on Android device. This feature is available only on Windows and Mac clients. However, if you believe that the website is being blocked due to content filtering, I recommend allowing the entire category to which the website belongs. You can find detailed instructions on how to do this in our user guide: Editing content filtering settings | Total | Latest | F-Secure User Guides

For a more detailed explanation of the different content categories, you can refer to: Content categories | Total | Latest | F-Secure User Guides

If you need any further assistance, please let us know, and we'll be glad to help.

Thank you, and have a great day!

This discussion has been closed.
Pricing & Product Info