Where to find on my Mac the threaths found by F-secure during my first scan ?

Options
Kinget
Kinget Posts: 3 Observer
edited October 2023 in F-Secure Internet Security

Where to find on my Mac the threaths found by F-secure during my first scan ?

Accepted Answer

• Firmy
    Firmy Posts: 1,638 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @Kinget

Welcome to the F-Secure Community. Thank you for your post.

I just wanted to let you know that @Ukko had a great suggestion in their previous comment. To find the infection report, all you need to do is right-click on the F-Secure logo in your menu bar and select the infection report option. You can find more information on this in the F-Secure User Guides, which I've linked for you here: Viewing recent events for the product | Total | Latest | F-Secure User Guides

If you have any further questions or need more assistance, please don't hesitate to ask. We're here to help! Thank you for choosing our services and have a wonderful day!

Answers

• Lukegars
    Lukegars Posts: 6 Explorer
    Options

Try to find it this way: MacBook-Library-Logs-DiagnosticReports

• Kinget
    Options

Sorry but I use an iMac + Ventura

• Ukko
    Ukko Posts: 3,619 Superuser
    Options
  • Kinget
    Options

I don't understand the answer by Ukko . Please clarify and if possible give me the steps I have to follow.

Only two answers on my question . I am surprised !

• ArthurVal
    ArthurVal Posts: 236 F-Secure Employee
    Options

Just a small comment to hopefully clarify this.

"Infection report" in the dropdown menu which is accessed by clicking on the F-Secure logo contains the list of infections detected during live real-time protection.

So if the product finds threats/malware on the system on its own, the details of that event will be visible in the infection report.

Manual / on-demand scanning results are only visible in the scanning window that is displayed while the scan is in progress. The results are not saved when the window is closed and will not be visible in the infection report.

Best regards, Arthur

Mac R&D Team

This discussion has been closed.
Pricing & Product Info