Verified apps ---- 30

Wednesday 29 march 2023

AUTOMATIC ANALYSIS : 10h56

files analyzed ----- 0

Verified apps ---- 0

INCOMPLETE ANALYSIS : 10h56

SINCE Wednesday 29 march 2023 up to today , thursday 06 april 2023

Analysis on my phone do not work.

I know, that it's not F secure, it's the people who are hacking me.

06 67 70 82 55

Galaxy S22

Phone Operator (French) Bouygues Télécom

How could it resolve ?

I am very very sorry to that... because again it's a problem.

Claire

Comments

• Ukko
    Ukko Posts: 3,628 Superuser
    edited April 2023
    Options

Hello,

I am also only an F-Secure user.

Thanks for your details in topic.

Analysis on my phone do not work.

What about manual scanning? Your description with both of them: "manual analysis" and "automatic analysis".

But the piece with "0" scanned items is about only "automatic analysis"-example.

I checked my fs protection Scan events. And some of "automatic scans" were also about '0'-items. For example, dated to 28.03.2023 (although, this event is not about wording like 'INCOMPLETE ANALYSIS' and labeled as with success one). Also, another one is about 30.03.2023. Both events are 'one minute later' after another automatic scan (with numbered files). And many other occurrences.

to run "manual scan" (Running a manual scan | Total | Latest | F-Secure User Guides); this instruction is about stable solution, but the steps are very relevant.

Could you verify that manual scanning is also about 'incomplete'-state and zero scanned files and verified apps? And check that automatic analysis was not about mentioned by me 'design' when it is 'one minute later' re-scan?

SINCE Wednesday 29 march 2023 up to today , thursday 06 april 2023

what is your Network connection on device? Wi-Fi? Mobile data (there is an option inside fs protection settings about Using metered network connection - F-Secure User Guides).

Can you try to restart device (like if turning off device and turning on back)? And check scan possibility after?

// some built-in app (or functionality) like system optimizers or battery savers can affect fs protection functioning. I think it is not so expected about scanning malfunction, but anyway.

Thanks!