ID protection app is crashing when opening iOS

Options
NicoF
NicoF Posts: 2 Observer
edited September 2023 in F-Secure ID Protection

Me and my family members have all ID protection app installed in our iPhones. Since last week the app keeps on crashing every time we try to open it.

I managed to get it recovered by uninstalling and syncing back from another device. However this will not work from my wife and kids because they don't have the ID protection app installed on other devices.

I am very frustrated the this issue is not treated with higher priority at F-Secure. It doesn't generate trust. Also why is it impossible to get support and/or info on that critical bug!

I contacted the Support service and only got very general instructions to re-install the app via F-secure Total app. That did not work!

Accepted Answer

• Firmy
    Firmy Posts: 1,646 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @NicoF @spippuri

Thank you for reaching out.

The new version of F-Secure ID Protection, 6.4 has been released on the App Store! If you've been experiencing any crashes lately, updating the app should fix that issue right up.

If you need any help with updating or have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to us. We're here to help!

Thank you for choosing F-Secure ID Protection and have a fantastic day!

Answers

• spippuri
    spippuri Posts: 1 Observer
    Options

I have a same problem! Its a serious issue for me and my family have all our passwords in it!!! Why f-secure wont do rollback to previous version since new version is completely broken with iOS devices!

This discussion has been closed.
Pricing & Product Info