ID protection don't start on IOS 16.2 (20C65) iphone 13 Pro

BushenID
BushenID Posts: 1 New Member
edited September 2023 in Password Vault

The ID protection crash, when try face verification, also tried the master password, my registration from fsecure-Key to ID protection is gone. I have got no emails from F-secure about this matter. Today I registered my account again, to manage to send this message. The phone support does not answer. What should is happening?

Accepted Answer

• Firmy
    Firmy Posts: 1,862 Community Manager
    Answer ✓

Hello @BushenID @Leeben

Thank you for reaching out.

The new version of F-Secure ID Protection, 6.4 has been released on the App Store! If you've been experiencing any crashes lately, updating the app should fix that issue right up.

If you need any help with updating or have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to us. We're here to help!

Thank you for choosing F-Secure ID Protection and have a fantastic day!

Firmy
    Community Manager | F-Secure Community
    🔐 Strengthening digital security through knowledge and collaboration
    🌐 Explore our User Guides | Knowledge Base for self-help resources
    💻 Empower yourself with Cybersecurity Insights and protect what matters

Answers

• Leeben
    Leeben Posts: 2 Observer

Same thing with IOS 16.3.1 Iphone X. Seems that profile is deleted as I was forced to create new one. Hope this is just a bug.

• Leeben
    Leeben Posts: 2 Observer

As I deleted and downloaded the application again it does not recognize my account. I had to create "new" account with same e-mail and password. As I log in to application it only gives two options:

Begin as a new user

or

Continue with Sync code.

I am not able to get sync code anywhere as account seems to be deleted or erased some how.

• Firmy
    Firmy Posts: 1,862 Community Manager

Hello @Leeben

Thank you for your reply.

I can only find a trial F-Secure Total account which is only valid for 30 days. May I know from where did you purchase F-Secure ID Protection? Did you purchase from the Google Play store, App store or from F-Secure website?

Additionally, I'm curious if you created your F-Secure account using the same email address that you used for this community or a different email. Or, have you previously used F-Secure KEY?

I hope we can find a solution that works for you. Let me know if you have any further questions or concerns. Thank you!

Firmy
    Community Manager | F-Secure Community
    🔐 Strengthening digital security through knowledge and collaboration
    🌐 Explore our User Guides | Knowledge Base for self-help resources
    💻 Empower yourself with Cybersecurity Insights and protect what matters

This discussion has been closed.
Pricing & Product Info