No Licenses Available?- Despite Purchase - recurring Problem since 2021

bhowmik
bhowmik Posts: 1 New Member
edited September 2023 in F-Secure VPN

Hi, I bought the Freedome VPN service from the F-secure online shop. The MacOS web app constantly shows "no licenses" available despite I have restarted the computer and re-installed the app a few times. The problem has been ongoing since 2021.

Have to admit, customer service is awfully - non-existent. No one answers the phone. No one is available on the chat service. This is not the way a company should run their customer service.

Now I have lost 3 days of my money paid for the service. And, I keep trying to reach customer service. Yesterday someone fixed an email mistake they had made, and even then the service does not work upon login. The problem persists.

F-secure, Please fix this, or you stand to lose many customers like me.

Accepted Answer

• Firmy
    Firmy Posts: 1,630 Community Manager
    Answer ✓

Hello @bhowmik

Welcome to the F-Secure Community. Thank you for your post.

I regret to hear that you are having an issue to reach our support, however, you may reach us in F-Secure Community, and we'll be more than happy to assist you.

I noticed that you have successfully reached our support via chat, and you misspelled your email address, which may have caused you to miss some important information from our payment partner, Cleverbridge. Not to worry though, our support team was able to help you correct the email and get everything registered properly.

And regarding the issue with the "No licenses available" issue, all you need to do is log into the app and activate your subscription. For more detailed instructions, you can check out our helpful online guide at the link provided Installing and activating the app on your computer | VPN | Latest | F-Secure User Guides

Please don't hesitate to reach out if you need any further assistance. Have a great day!

This discussion has been closed.
Product & Pricing Info